What if, you could..
- Create a leadership adventure around the model of the reality TV show, Amazing Race.
- Learn outdoor survival skills that directly transfer to your professional career.
- Create time and space for fresh thoughts on future strategic plans.
- Learn and apply innovative communication and leadership techniques in a controlled risk scenario without financial consequences.
- Rebuild relationships.
- Relax and enjoy the company of your colleagues in a safe, challenging environment.
Enter Leadership Adventures and Expeditions by The McCarthy Project.
By using the outdoors and strategically-planned challenge projects, we have created a one of a kind conference room or experience for learning, creativity, as well as, testing yourself and your colleagues. The expeditions can be matched to business outcomes and goals such as; strategic planning, team and board development, how to find connectivity with people, to name a few.
Each trip is designed for each participant to better understand themselves, their individual strengths and weaknesses, to learn how to live in the moment and to gain a deeper understanding of other people. Furthermore, how to take risks within complex projects outside of their comfort zone.
For pricing and availability, contact Stephen McCarthy at 612-741-0982 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The equipment needed for the trip. Lodging, if applicable.
• The McCarthy Project guides
• All meals, and all guide fees
What’s Not Included
• Transportation to and from location
• Personal gear and clothing
• Alcoholic beverages
• Gratuities for guides, if used
The following are links to our leadership trips:
Executive Leadership Adventures
Leadership Adventure for Families, Small Groups and Corporations
Leadership and Communication Consulting