The Process Communication Model® combined with the experiences of The McCarthy Project staff allow for our services to be customized to a wide range of applications. To our perspective, we are providing a gestalt theory of human interaction, leadership, and communication. The best attribute is its overall completeness, intuitiveness and ability to specifically meet your specific strategy and the need for maximum return on investment. The following are examples of ways the model could be used.
- Improving student-teacher relationships, as well as, providing teachers with a better understanding of at-risk students
- Client care for retention and satisfaction
- Talent recognition and recruiting
- Conflict resolution within a team
- Team and team building for increased productivity
- Sales management for increased customer retention and new business development
- Individual coaching for improved individual performance
- Staff hiring and retention based on compatibility and meeting employee’s needs
For additional information on our seminars or workshops, contact us at 612-741-0982 or via email at email@example.com.